Gale Databases and eBooks
Fact on File
Search Issues & Controversies in American History.
Your annotated bibliography should Summarize, Assess, Reflect.
- Summary of main topics covered by your source..
- Author or intent. Who wrote the piece and why
- Is it a biography of the person or is it informational on your topic?
- Explain how this sources answers your research question.
- Intended audience: high school students, general, or scholarly
- Primary or Secondary: If it is a Primary source mention that it is, if not do not mention.
- List special features: maps, pictures, timelines, diagrams
- Note any shortcomings of the work.
- How is this article different from the other articles you are using?
- Keep 3rd person point of view: Do not use I, me, you, us, ours.
Use CVHS NoodleTools account to create your works cited/works consulted page for this assignment.
Log in: firstname_lastname
Password: student ID number